An Exciting Fantasy Adventure For Young Readers
- First Place in Middle Grade Fiction (ebook) at the The Purple Dragonfly Book Awards
- Gold in Children – Action at the Readers Favorite Awards
- Silver in Pre-Teen Fiction – Fantasy at the Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards
- Third Place YA Fantasy / Shortlist, YA Fiction at the Chanticleer International Book Awards (CIBAs) / Dante Rossetti Awards
- Second Place in General category at the The Royal Dragonfly Book Awards
Reviews for Dwarf Story
“In the exciting fantasy Dwarf Story, the mythical world intersects with our own as a legendary war draws near. The descriptions vary from how dwarfs and other mythical creatures are usually represented, giving the story a singular edge. The story is thrilling as Arty and the team rush to find out the meaning of everything happening around them and as they discover that they are facing a powerful enemy”—Foreword Reviews
“Dwarf Story by Professor W. W. Marplot is a fascinating tale of humans meeting mythology in a huge battle, not just a physical one but a battle of wits too. It is a well-written story, perfectly aimed at its audience, and is full of action. . . The story jumps right into the action on page one and it stays there, never letting up until the very end. Great story and I’m looking forward to the next one.” —Five Star Review, Readers Favorite
“I found myself completely lost in the mystery – why were fairy tale creatures showing up in an otherwise completely normal neighborhood? What other creatures will they find next? And how in the world can a massively wide dwarf hide behind a rail-thin fourteen year old boy? . . With an excellent blend of wit, magic, and mystery, this middle grade novel will keep your little reader guessing… and reading.” —Woodpecker Books
Read excerpts from Dwarf Story!
Click below to read excerpts of W.W. Marplot’s new book!